Ready for the big game? No matter who you are rooting for these 4 snack ideas will win the game!
Sweet Potato Fries
Enjoy your weekend with these delicious homemade sweet potato fries!
Crispy Kale Chips
Ever have a moment when you really need a snack? These crispy kale chips are a perfect keto friendly choice that require only 3 ingredients and 15 minutes preparation time.
Make sure to buy organic kale as kale takes the 3rd place in the Dirty Dozen List.
The apple season is coming to its end and that is a perfect time to store some of those goodies for later. Try this easy recipe and extend the taste of fall.
Save in an airtight container and enjoy the taste of fall!
230g (2 1⁄2 cups) shredded coconut
75g (1/3 cup) coconut cream
1 scoop of Nutri-Dyn Vanilla Paleo Protein (Whey Protein will also work)
300g (2 cups) of 75% Organic Chocolate
1 tsp of coconut oil
Optional: 1 Tbs maple syrup or monk fruit for a sweeter taste
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine shredded coconut, coconut cream, and the Vanilla Paleo Protein, and stir well.
3. Take 1.5 teaspoons of the mixture and form balls with your hands
4. Place coconut truffles on the baking sheet.
5. Once you have rolled all of the coconut into balls, place into the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
6. Place chopped chocolate in the top of a double boiler, or a heatproof bowl set over (not in) a saucepan of simmering water.
7. Add the coconut oil and cook, stirring occasionally, until melted, for about 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Remove the coconut truffles from the freezer.
9. Using two forks, dip truffles, one at a time, in the melted chocolate until evenly covered and remove letting excess chocolate drip off.
10. Once all of them are covered in chocolate, top with the toasted or raw shredded coconut.
11. Freeze for 10 min or refrigerate until firm.
If you don’t find shredded coconut in the store, you can make it at home. Place fresh coconut in the food processor and pulse repeatedly until coconut is fine and not stringy.
Paleo Protein can be substituted with Vanilla Whey Protein.
If you like more of a sweeter taste, add one tablespoon of Maple Syrup or Monk Fruit to the coconut mixture.
Now go out there and enjoy your Super Bowl Party with these healthy and delicious snacks!