Do you love waffles?! Want the best recipe in the world? (Shh Its even Healthy...)
Waffles are the official food of Dark Horse Sports!
We absolutely love them. And this recipe is gut friendly and healthy! Better yet even if you don't care about health, These are just Delicious!
Eating healthy doesn’t mean you have to give up what you love.
These Gluten Free Wild Blueberry Lemon Waffles are bursting with blueberries and citrusy flavor in every bite.
Above all, they are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside..the perfect waffle texture! Also, these are gluten free, dairy free, refined-sugar free, soy free and easily made vegan.
Win Win Win!
You can find the official recipe here:
1 cup blanched almond flour
1 cup tapioca flour
2 Tablespoons coconut flour
2 Tablespoons coconut sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 eggs (or flax eggs)
1/4 cup avocado oil (other mild oil)
1 cup unsweetened almond milk or dairy free milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
zest of 1 medium lemon
1 cup wild blueberries
1. Pre-heat ceramic waffle iron.
2. Whisk together almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. Add eggs, oil, dairy free milk, vanilla, apple cider vinegar and lemon zest. Whisk until smooth.
4. Fold in wild blueberries, do not over mix.
5. Fill your waffle iron with batter according to its directions. You can spray the waffle maker with avocado oil, then pour batter and set for 2 minutes per side.
6. Remove with a fork and repeat with remaining batter.
7. Once waffles are ready, serve with maple syrup and coconut whipped cream.
You can find the full recipe here: